Monday 27 September 2010

PB Saturday Challenge week 120 - Indian Summer



ooh yes please!

It has been decidedly fresh the last few mornings, and it's quite chilly this evening. I refuse to put the heating on until the clocks go back so I am sitting here with a fleece on, with chilly toes and could really do with an indian summer ... ho hum, I think the only experience that I am going to get is this weeks PB Saturday Challenge.

I just love the colours I have splashed out on quite a few gems to add a bit of sparkle.

The stamp I bought on ebay recently - 2378K A Whisker away!It is coloured with promarkers and matted and layered onto some bazzill.

Now where did I put that sun lounger...?!... and make mine a Pimms....

2 comments:

  1. wishful thinking kate re the sun lounger I fear...love your cute kitty and thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, I love this image!
    Mrs Wonka xxx

    ReplyDelete