Wednesday 22 September 2010

Passion for Promarkers - flowers







I'm not sure if my entry this week will be accepted by the passion for promarkers challenge - but it is a flower, and it is involves the use of promarkers!

I have not made one of these for ages, so it took a little while to get the technique. I coloured random sections of satin ribbon with promarkers I like the bleeding into other colours - the effect was like tye-dying.

If it generates enough interest I will try and do a tutorial for making the rose.

Because it's quite big, I toyed with including it on a card, but decided against it and settled for an embellishment for a favor.

Bonus - if I can't ener it into the passion for promarkers challenge for this week I can always wear it in my hair.....lol!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, of course you can enter it into our challenge. You've fulfilled both our criteria (you've made you own flower and you've used your promarkers lol!). This is gorgeous and I would love to see a pic of you wearing it in your hair :) Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kate this is amazing ! It's really great to see something other than a card. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous flower Kate. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Kate.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning entry Kate and so perfect for our challenge!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate,
    This looks fabulous & I'd love to know how you made it. The colour is gorgeous & of course it's totally unique! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fabby creation :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP ...Debs x

    ReplyDelete