Sunday 3 October 2010

Basic Grey - 30 - sparkle



It's been one of those weeks - where nothing goes right and crap things happen. My last two posts explain some of what's been going on, and I think my choice of stamp for this fortnight BasicGrey challenge sums up kinda how I feel.

The image is by Susan Woolcott and available from Sugar Nellie (Guardian Angel).

It's a lovely image which is so peaceful, but I had long chats with Tracey in the shop about the versatility of the image before purchasing it. I hope that I have been able to show that it is versatile - here I have a gentle sympathy card, and using only the top of the stamp, a Christmas angel.

The theme for the Basic Grey challenge is sparkle. I have used paper from the Jovial range, and a Penny Black Stamp, some Bazzill papers and lots of glitter. Gems are from The Hobby House who do a great range of gems and pearls at quite a reasonable price.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, just love them both.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x

    ReplyDelete